Sunday, March 18, 2007

Catching up…

It's been some time since I've posted. Not that I haven't meant to it's just hard to find the time sometimes.

Not an exciting weekend. The weather was great. Low 70's and sunny… er, I mean cold, rainy and overcast (don't want the locals to throw me out). Took it easy Friday. Saturday mowed the lawn, mowing the lawn in mid March!, cooked out on the grill all weekend. Did some Vanguard gaming with the old man. Finally got some time to wash my bike and install some fenders. It's built up quite abit of grime over the last few months. Especially brake dust. I'm really disliking caliper brakes. In wet weather you really have to watch it going down some of the hills around here. Numerous times I've had the rear brake not be much help stopping and had to rely on my front brakes exclusively in wet weather. Been eyeing up a new bike for commuting. Disc brakes, fenders, and some nice waterproof panniers.

It doesn't always rain in Portland

Where's the rain?

Later.

No comments: