Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good morning

Edit: This was supposed to be posted yesterday morning at like 6 am but since i've switched to the blogger beta things are a little peculiar...

Couldn't sleep this morning. Was up about an hour ago. Just got done playing the F.E.A.R. demo. I had goose bumps it was that scary. Very well done. Definately going to play the full version. I've been spending most of my summer playing Galactic Civilizations 2 (what little time I do spend on the PC(hey... it's summer after all)); ole fashioned turn-based strategy space epic. Only 3 games but they have been epic. Actually ranked 64th. My legs are trashed, mostly the thighs. 40 miles Wed. Went to the gym Thu with Heidi (first time since I've been here). 40 miles Fri. I must've overdone it at the gym because I can barely walk. Hopefully they'll be back to normal for the Wine tasting ride tomorrow. The meatloaf special at Cheesecake Factory last night made up for the pain though. Well that and the peice of Godiva chocolate cheesecake at home later!

No comments: