Monday, October 16, 2006

Best Friday Ever?

So when I awoke Friday I had no idea how great the day was going to turn out. Nice cycle into work. Then in the morning my girlfriend makes reservations to go to the coast for my birthday. We're staying in this nice bed & breakfast, Heceta Head Lighthouse, that was the old lightkeeper's house. We get a free tour of the lighthouse and I guess there's even a ghost in thrown into the mix. Supposedly the room we're staying in... Finally at lunch, because our company had the highest sale ever, we had Mexican and Corona's. That's right, every employee (about 25-ish of us) we're in the 1 large conference room eating taco's, chips & salsa, burrito's and washing it down with a cold beer. At work. Did I mention how cool the Pacific Northwest is?

No comments: